Row4ALS is a unique sponsorship opportunity.
Unlike a traditional race, like a 5k, the 2023 Pacific Row lasts several weeks. This gives sponsors a longer duration and daily update ability. A real-time race tracker and occasional boat-to-shore updates keeps the sponsor’s information fresh and brand name top-of-mind.
The event itself is promoted as The World’s Toughest Row. This ocean-rowing endurosport race is an interesting way to engage your customer base. Whether you frame your desire to sponsor on the physical aspect, the human spirit aspect, or on the end-goal of raising money for ALS research and care your brand is poised to garner the right kind of attention.
The race garners international media with thousands of media mentions each year. A PR firm is retained by the race organizers to collaborate on race press.
Several levels of sponsorship and recognition are available. Top-tier sponsors receive the following package:
- Prominent logo placement on the boat, shown in local and international coverage.
- Logo placement on race gear including t-shirts and local event signage.
- Recognition at local events and mentions in press requests.
- Logo on the homepage of ROW4ALS.com. Additional pages containing a logo, writeup, and video of your product or service are available.
- For local (Utah) sponsors, the ROW4ALS rowing team (local to Utah) can attend an event and bring the boat to your place of business. They are on hand to answer questions and thank you publicly for your support.